Learn how to utilize the basics of Ravelry.
Step 1: RSVP for this event so I know how many people to expect!
Step 2: If you don’t currently have a FREE Ravelry account, get one! Enter your email address at https://www.ravelry.com/invitations to get the join link with all the step-by-steps!
Step 3: Find and friend me: https://www.ravelry.com/people/TrueSuziQ
Step 4: BRING YOUR LAPTOP, TABLET, or device. I want you to know how to use Ravelry on the device YOU would normally be working on!
Step 5: BRING a yarn label, and a list of some of your needles or hooks, so you can actually DO the things as we go!
In this workshop we are going to talk about:
* Logging your yarn stash, knitting needles and crochet hooks so that you KNOW what you already have when you are out and about playing in the yarn world!
* Searching for patterns and what to do once you fall in love!
* Searching for yarns
* Creating a Project File once you are ready to cast on or hook!
* How to plan your next road trip around visiting yarn shops!
* Why all of that is important to you and me and the rest of the Ravelry world 🙂
This workshop is free.
While there is no purchase required, if you find the information I share to be of value, please consider contributing to the Sweater Bank! The Sweater Bank is a way that you can contribute to helping keep Perfectly Knotty open and serving the stitching community!