I’ve been getting questions about how you can support Perfectly Knotty during this Corona Virus Shutdown
Thank you to everyone that has reached out to me over the last few weeks. Checking in. Bringing encouragement. Sharing stories.
Even though Perfectly Knotty is NOT open to the public at this time, I am in the shop a lot, over hauling the website and creating new programs and planning new yarns to bring in.
Many of you have been intentional about shopping with me either by appointment, via video options, or through the new online store, and I appreciate that more than you know.
I have also had people asking about simply contributing money to help keep the rent and bills paid, which is an amazing offer that fills my heart to bursting!
So, I am saying YES to all of it!
Here are some options to get things started. If there’s something else you’d like me to add, let me know!
- Call or message to Purchase a Gift Certificate! I’m still working on setting that up in the online store so that you can choose an amount, but in the meantime, you can call or text 360.386.5813 to let me know you’d like a gift certificate, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can to arrange everything! Including printing and mailing!
- by doing this, you are investing in Perfectly Knotty, and will get first opportunities at a grand reopening celebration!
- Want to simply make a direct contribution to Perfectly Knotty?
- You can send any amount that makes you comfortable through this PayPal link. Every penny is appreciated and will be put toward making sure the rent gets paid and to make sure we can restock with amazing yarn when all of the suppliers are up and running again!
- As a thank you for your support and caring, you will be invited to a special grand re-opening celebration when this is all over!
It’s not perfect, or elegant, but it functions and I’ll keep working to make it better as we go along.
It’s a steep learning curve for me and it takes me a long time to get items set up, but I keep going!
If there’s something you want that you are not seeing on the website, please contact me and we’ll work something out.
I’ve been creating YouTube tutorials for years!
This is a small source of revenue for the shop. Think of it this way, I earn 1 penny every time someone watches one of my tutorials.
Like ME, the videos are not super refined or studio quality, but I hope that they DO teach you some things to help you always be a better stitcher!
Please be sure to subscribe when you are there!
Utilize and share the tutorials that are currently up on the Learning Zone page!
As time permits and ideas come in, I’ll get more things set up.
Thank you again for all of your support and encouragement.
Y’all are the reasons that I keep doing this.
The stories you share with me about how Perfectly Knotty has impacted your lives in ways that extend far beyond just being a yarn shop often bring me to tears.
I never expected that when I embarked on this crazy adventure 6 years ago.